• Changing the date of a lesson (rescheduling)
• Shortening the length of the lesson (1.5 to 1 hour)
• Not taking the lesson (regardless of reason)
• Not turning up for a lesson, without any contact with the instructor.
• If you book a lesson at short notice and then cancel. Please make sure you are free if taking another students cancelled lesson, or booking at short notice.Note: lessons cancelled at short notice are harder to fill, and therefore the instructor has little or no opportunity to recoup the lost income.
9. Cancellation by the instructor – If the instructor cancels the lesson due to sickness, mechanical breakdown or weather conditions, the student will not be charged.
10. Time keeping
• If the instructor is late, every effort will be made to add the time to the end of the lesson.
• If this is not possible, it will be added to a future lesson with mutual agreement.
• If the pupil is late the time will come out of your lesson.
11. If, on arrival to collect a pupil for an appointment, the instructor deems that the pupil is unfit to undertake tuition through misuse of drink, drugs or for any other reason, the instructor reserves the right to cancel the appointment and the pupil will be charged.
12. It is hereby expressly agreed that these terms and conditions represent an agreement solely between the instructor and pupil, and that there is no contractual relationship or agreement between myself (the instructor) and the pupil. Subsequently, the pupil acknowledges that the school has no liability to the pupil in respect of any loss, injury or damages arising from the tuition vehicle or from any act or omissions of the instructor or any other instructor.
13. When booking or changing a Practical driving test, the time and date must be agreed by both the instructor and the student. If the instructor does not think you are ready to take your test they can refuse the use of their car. Sending a student to test before they are ready is detrimental to the student’s confidence, and the instructor´s reputation.
14. Covid 19, You will be expected to follow any guidlines set out by the government, or any request by your instructor to ensure safety for you, your family, other students and the instructor. This includes;